We provide end mill grinders including the following model numbers PG-X3, PG-X5, PG-X6, PG-X7 and PG-X8. Each model bears specific machining capacity and among them PG-X7 can be applied for grinding both side and face of mill and PG-X8 is an exclusive grinder designed to carry out ball end mill. The grinding wheel is supports for prolonged application of the device. The overall grinding machine structure is made of heavy duty material for which it stays a perfect choice to be applied for industrial sharpening requirements through milling.
Different grinding machines have different functions. We also need to know the knowledge of milling cutter.
The milling cutter can be divided into several types according to its use。
1. Cylindrical Milling Cutter: Be used to process flat surface on the horizontal milling machine. The cutter teeth are distributed on the circumference of the milling cutter, which is divided into straight tooth and helical tooth, in another way, by number of teeth it is divided into two types: rough tooth and serrated tooth. Due to fewer teeth of rough tooth milling cutter, cutter tooth has a higher tensile strength, and more space for clips, In conclusion, rough tooth milling cutter is more suitable for rough machining; but serrated tooth is suitable for finish machining.
2. Face Milling Cutter: Be used to process end of flat surface and circumferential edge on the vertical milling machine, face milling machine, or plano milling machine. There are also divided into rough tooth and serrated tooth. And the structure has integral, mosaic and multipurpose thread.
3. End Milling Cutter: Be used to process groove and stepped surface, etc. Because of the cutter teeth are distributed on the circumference of the milling cutter, so that can not feed along the axis in processing, however, another case is can be allowed that milling cutter has the end tooth in the centre, it can feed along the axis.
4. Three-Edge Milling Cutter: Be used to process groove and stepped surface, the teeth are distributed on the sides and circumference of three-edge milling cutter.
5. Angle Milling Cutter: Be used to mill a groove with angles, types of milling cutter as single angle milling cutter and double angle milling cutter.
6. Saw Blade Milling Cutter: Be used to process deep grooves and cut off workpieces, the circumference is distributed more cutter teeth. In order to reduce friction during milling, there has two sides end cutting edge angle of 15 degrees. Besides, other types of milling cutter are keyway milling cutter, dovetail milling cutter, T-shape slot milling cutter, various milling cutter, etc.