- The grinding wheel should be returned first, then the drill bit is mounted on the drill bit to adjust the Angle.
- When the drill bit turns normally, the machine meshes well and can be grinded. The protective cover should be complete and normal before grinding.
- Manual feed should be carried out slowly, especially when the grinding wheel is in contact with the drill bit.
- After the drill bit grinding is finished, exit the grinding tool and stop the lathe. The drill bit can be unloaded until it is stationary.
- After the drill bit is loaded, the wrench should be removed in time and not allowed on the chuck.
- When dressing the grinding wheel, put the feed handle in the neutral position, and after the grinding wheel turns normally, the it can be redressed. The fixture should be fastened, the feed should be slow; Wear protective glasses, the head should be avoided, the protective cover should be installed, the dust collection device should start. Replacement of new grinding wheel shall comply with the general safety regulations of the grinder.
- The workpiece should be put in place to prevent injuries.
Related articles: Top Safety Tips When Using a Drill Bit Grinder