Remember that the original computer was a DOS system without a mouse. When Microsoft launched Windows, it was accustomed to users who used DOS system “command line” operations, which were not adapted to the graphical interface of Windows. For the new device, the mouse, they say “extra” and “don’t know where to put it”.Continue reading
We provide end mill grinders including the following model numbers PG-X3, PG-X5, PG-X6, PG-X7 and PG-X8. Each model bears specific machining capacity and among them PG-X7 can be applied for grinding both side and face of mill and PG-X8 is an exclusive grinder designed to carry out ball end mill. The grinding wheel is supports for prolonged application of the device. The overall grinding machine structure is made of heavy duty material for which it stays a perfect choice to be applied for industrial sharpening requirements through milling.Continue reading
1. First, check the material of the drill bit, because it is used to select the appropriate grinding wheel(types of grinding wheel: CBN and SDC; CBN for HSS(High Speed Steel), SDC for Carbide), that to be assembled the drill bit grinder.
2. Second, checking the diameter of drill bit, and then to select the appropriate collet chuck. In general, the types of collet chuck as follow: ER20, ER25, and ER40, but the exact dimensions are subjected to the manufacturer’s standard.
3. Third, clamping after selecting collet chuck, and adjusting the measurement of grinding, then you should to press the power button to start the drill bit grinder, now observing the situation of the operation drill bit grinder.
4. Fourth, if the situation of drill bit grinder is working properly, next step to grind the drill bit. The step below to:
1. Point Angle Grinding
2. Chisel Edge of Point Angle Grinding
(Note: The size of chisel edge of point angle depends on the screw above the dead center grinding hole of grinder, which can be adjusted the size. Also the adjusting range depends on the diameter of the drill bit.)Continue reading
One of the most basic concepts in advanced manufacturing technology is numerical control (NC). Before the advent of CNC machines, all machine tools were operated and controlled manually. In many of the limitations associated with manual control of machine tools, there may not be a more prominent restriction than operational skills. Under manual control, product quality is directly related to operator’s skill. Digital control is the first step in the control of machine tool.Continue reading