What is the fixture of drilling machine? For this answer, check out our technical article.[What is the fixture of the drilling machine?] Web page link: http://www.drillbitgrinder.com/what-is-the-fixture-of-the-drilling-machine/
You know the fixture of the drilling machine, but do you know the features of drill jig?
Fixture of drilling machine is shorted for drilling machine die that is used to process holes and threads. The Fixture is mainly composed of drill bush, location device and clamping device, etc. Due to feeds less movement and the structural features, drilling machining tends to be lower precision, led to uncomfortably guarantee the accuracy of multi-holes drilling, so that, fixture of drilling machine plays a decisive role in drilling accuracy, and also fixture of drilling machine is the most widely used in all fixtures.
Structure of Drilling Jig
1. Fixed Drilling Jig
The type of drilling jig is fixed in the position of the drilling machine, and it has higher processing accuracy, mainly used for drilling single hole with larger diameter in vertical drilling machine, and parallel hole-series in radial drilling machine.Continue reading
Fixture of boring machine is also known as boring jig that is a delicate fixture, mainly be used in processing holes or hole series box components.
Fixture of boring machine is mainly composed of base, holder, sleeve, bar, location device and clamping device. Mainly used for processing precision hole and hole series.
The one of the oldest metal removal machines, has a number of useful and highly desirable attributes. Today these lathes are used primarily in small factories where smaller quantities rather than large production runs are encountered.
The twist drill bit is the most commonly used cutting tool, the twist drill bit wants to be sharpened, so pay attention to some points below to:
For mechanical processing, twist drill bit is the most important of drilling tool, in all itsstructure simplicity,but it’s not easy to sharpen it right. The keypoint is to master the sharpening methodsand skills.If the method is mastered, the problem will be solved.Let me introduce the manual grinding of twist drill bit.
The drill has been widely used, but the cost of materials is high and reasonable use of drill bit can save cost. So how to extend the service life of the drill bit? Please read the following maintenance methods carefully.
Bit maintenance and drilling attention
We provide end mill grinders including the following model numbers PG-X3, PG-X5, PG-X6, PG-X7 and PG-X8. Each model bears specific machining capacity and among them PG-X7 can be applied for grinding both side and face of mill and PG-X8 is an exclusive grinder designed to carry out ball end mill. The grinding wheel is supports for prolonged application of the device. The overall grinding machine structure is made of heavy duty material for which it stays a perfect choice to be applied for industrial sharpening requirements through milling.Continue reading
1. First, check the material of the drill bit, because it is used to select the appropriate grinding wheel(types of grinding wheel: CBN and SDC; CBN for HSS(High Speed Steel), SDC for Carbide), that to be assembled the drill bit grinder.
2. Second, checking the diameter of drill bit, and then to select the appropriate collet chuck. In general, the types of collet chuck as follow: ER20, ER25, and ER40, but the exact dimensions are subjected to the manufacturer’s standard.
3. Third, clamping after selecting collet chuck, and adjusting the measurement of grinding, then you should to press the power button to start the drill bit grinder, now observing the situation of the operation drill bit grinder.
4. Fourth, if the situation of drill bit grinder is working properly, next step to grind the drill bit. The step below to:
1. Point Angle Grinding
2. Chisel Edge of Point Angle Grinding
(Note: The size of chisel edge of point angle depends on the screw above the dead center grinding hole of grinder, which can be adjusted the size. Also the adjusting range depends on the diameter of the drill bit.)Continue reading